Pro Tools 12 or greater.
Any DAW supporting VST3 or Audio Unit plugin standard. All plugin formats in 64-bit only.
– Native Apple Silicon support (universal binary)
– Support for FLAC, AIFF, MP3, and OGG audio files.
– Slots can be automatically pinned/unpinned if audio is loaded in a slot
– A/B momentary button
– Multi: Solo can also mute Single Engine
– High and Low pass filters can be moved together
– Sample Editor gain is expanded to 3x
– UI improvements and refinements
– FIX AudioSuite: a short burst could happen on the first Preview/Render if Undertone 2 was already open when a Pro Tools session was re-opened.
– FIX Preset Browser: slot names could disappear under some circumstances
– FIX Copy audio to another slot doesn’t correctly update the Load Audio icon
First public release
Undertone 1 license is included with Undertone 2.
Version 1.0.8 (22.12.20)
– Native Apple Silicon support (universal binary) on MacOS
– First public Windows release
– Faster export process
– Minor UI improvements
– DragOut Temporary Folder renamed: DragOut Transfer
Version 1.0.5 (22.04.16)
– New: The default transfer folder for DragOut is now created in the current Pro Tools Audio Files; this behaviour can be changed in the preferences.
– New: On startup a popup shows the current transfer folder. Click ‘Don’t show again’ to disable the popup.
– New: When a file is dropped, the (X) button in the file name text editor is hidden and the file name text editor is disabled.
– New: ALT+Click when dragging a file from the arrow won’t save the audio file in the DragOut transfer folder.
– New: TAB key in the file name text editor accepts the changes
– Fix: after a file is dropped and a new file is created while reordering the channels, the file name text editor is not correctly updated.
– Change: Minor tooltip changes.