– Added support for Audiosuite handles
– SINGLE Mini UI redesigned to support capture without the Audiosuite Capture button
– Removed the Capture button in the Audiosuite shell to support handles.
Undertone now requires Pro Tools 12 or later
Version 1.2 (21.09.22)
– Re-designed and improved interface for Mini Mode
– Fixed a bug that could crash Pro Tools when working in Multi
Version 1.1 (21.08.26)
– Master Seed: random sequences are generated from an alpha numeric string, the Master Seed. Can be locked to generate the same output with each subsequent render
– Changed the History UI: to edit, pin or remove a snapshot, click on the appropriate icon
– Single Mode is 5x faster
– Audio files can be dropped directly onto a slot
– Level Randomization and Pitch Randomization can be set to 0, turning off randomization
– More UI and usability improvements
– Mini mode now looks different, with an improved slot UI.
– Surround Panner: grains position in space can be controlled and randomised for each slot, up to 7.1
– Solo and Mute button on each slot
– Relative control of parameters across multiple slots
Version 1.0.12 (21.02.18)
– New: The default transfer folder for DragOut is now created in the current Pro Tools Audio Files; this behaviour can be changed in the preferences.
– New: On startup a popup shows the current transfer folder. Click ‘Don’t show again’ to disable the popup.
– New: When a file is dropped, the (X) button in the file name text editor is hidden and the file name text editor is disabled.
– New: ALT+Click when dragging a file from the arrow won’t save the audio file in the DragOut transfer folder.
– New: TAB key in the file name text editor accepts the changes
– Fix: after a file is dropped and a new file is created while reordering the channels, the file name text editor is not correctly updated.
– Change: Minor tooltip changes.